[FWDLK] Window Regulator Needed, Possible FWDLK Interchange

[FWDLK] Window Regulator Needed, Possible FWDLK Interchange

I need a driver's door window regulator for the 300-K.
I'm not 100% sure of the interchangeability factor but
I think Chrysler may have used this same piece as far
back as '60; I've seen this before with internal body
parts. And it's a power window car, so my guess is I
probably won't find what I need on a Newport 2drHt,
although it's far from impossible.

Thanks in advance, as always.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA