[FWDLK] [Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] Mice suggestions]

[FWDLK] [Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] Mice suggestions]

-------

     If you would like to use a better product than Dcon, get some
"Assault" from Purina. I need to use poisons on the farm, as you
cannot help but get critters in the fall. All feed grains have been
harvested, and the mice and rats head for the shed. The Assault poison
is a pellet form, and comes in two sizes...larger pellets for rats, and
smaller for mice. It doesn't seem to matter though, they always eat
either size. ONE Feeding, and it's curtains! But remember...if you
see one...who really knows how many relatives they left behind! Keep a
supply handy, and replenish as they consume all of each feeding. No,
I do not use cats in my buildings! Calves smell bad enough and I don't
need to feed some lazy Feline! Though I did hear they taste like
chicken!
John in WI