[FWDLK] FWDLK cars in music videos

Here's another FWDLK sighting, this time in a music video.  I don't know if
anyone out there is a Stevie Ray Vaughan fan, but in his "Superstition"
music video, the band pulls up to the venue in which they are playing in
what I believe is a 59 Dodge of some sort.  Looks like a 2dr, but am not too
sure.
Just an interesting tidbit for y'all.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well.

Garrett K