Re: [FWDLK] introduction..again..

Mark Verhaaf wrote:from a town callled "Wollongong" in NSW Australia.
and moved to Prince Albert Sask Canada,which is about an hour drive from Saskatoon Sask Canada.
Welcome to Saskatchewan, I am a little south of you in Strasbourg, (about 3 hrs). If you are in Sask in the spring we have an all Mopar Muscle Show in Southey, Sk. (June 22 and 23) not too many finned cars, but about 120 others. I have a few forward look cars myself, check out my site. Talk to you again.
--
- Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/