[FWDLK] I'm back (virus-free)

Hello All,
             Just wanted to drop a line to say I'm virus free. Long story short, I got a reply from a listmember  to the radio mod with a file attachment. In my knowledge (stupidity?) of file attachments, I thought she was sending a schematic of the radio. I definitely learned from that one.   Thank you all very much for being understanding and not sending any "shouting" letters.  Special thanks to Roger Howard for sending out a warning and an apology on my behalf.  Actually, I've gotten several kind letters from list members telling me how to remove them and wishes of good luck. Man, proves again that we have great members! Good to be back and hope to talk to all of you soon.
Take Care,
Frank