[FWDLK] Purist Question to ponder!!

ok.....

if everything has been transferred from an authentic vehicle to one whose condition surpasses that of the original, it will be an "authentic" vehicle in thoery..... authenticity can best be described as fully representing an original piece, if done correctly, it can be acceptable.
so many purists out there will be the first to condemn a modified vehicle, when i have come across 1 out of about 12 who even have a correct fuel filter...[which i have provided for a few so far]
original/stock appearing restos are great- a preservation of the past, but if you're so concerned about "authenticity" these days, just go buy a bunch of '02 camaros and show them...... because..... if every car was restored perfectly... it would be boring looking at the same car over and over again.

after restoring a real 57 fury 3 yrs ago,  a real rusted out piece... i should have used my perfect rust free savoy hardtop as the "new fury body"..... instead we kept the car all original by using its original body and basically wasting time on the body... but hey...  good luck to all in doing what you like and have fun doing it.  now i'm glad i kept the savot since it'll put itself up on 2 wheels in about a year or so... just to be added to my collection of other modified 57-59 plymouths.

jim