Re: [FWDLK] Mopar boats / finned boats

HELLO ,Wayne And Fellow Forward Lookers.This Is The First Time I Have
E-mailed The List.I Have Been Signed-up For a Year Or So !! I Really Enjoy
This Club.I Own Many Finned Mopars And A Couple Of Finned Boats Also.  Now
For The Bad News!!! Today After Leaving  Neal Easts Car Book Store Here In
Denver In My 1960 PLYMOUTH BELVE 2dr WOW!!!! Im Still Shaking, I Pulled Into
(across) Traffic And Bam!!! A Big Truck Plowed The Whole Side (drivers)Its A
Miracle That My Two Young Sons And I Were Not Killed. Not A Scratch on us
WOW!!!I Didnt See This Guy Coming In The Left Turn Lane.The 60 On The Other
Hand Is Hurt Bad.I Think I Can Fix It If I Can Just Get The Outside Of The
Car, Out Of The Inside And Back On The Outside!! I Have Never Been Hit This
Hard In My Life.The Cop Couldnt Belive I Was Walking Around.Im Here To Say
The 60 PLYMOUTH IS SOLID!!!!!!  AMEN     JOHN BESTE   MILE HIGH
 P.S. If Anyone Has Drivers Side Sheet Metal Or Trim Or?? Please E-mail Me @
bestekustoms@xxxxxxxxx   Thanks