Re: [FWDLK] It's DeLightful, It's DeLovely, It Won't Start.

Re: [FWDLK] It's DeLightful, It's DeLovely, It Won't Start.

Dave Stragand wrote:
 Hi All,I've been having some problems getting the 361 motor in my '59 DeSoto Firesweep Seville started.

Dave
    You could try some either (starting fluid), this may get things to fire. Or for something a little more exciting, providing you have brakes and a long tow rope. With your tranny you could try tow starting it. A quite road and towing about 35 mph in 2nd gear should give you about 2500 to 3000 rpm. This should get your fluids pumping fast enough to fire things up.

--
- Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/