[FWDLK] back in the saddle

Hello!  I'm back on the list, My Name is Josh, and I
own a '59 Dodge Coronet 4dr sedan w/ a 318, a/t, and
81k on the clock. I have ownd this car since '94 when
it had 51k on it! It runs very strong, but I need all
the trim except for the fin trim. someone striped it
and bondoed up the holes back in the '70's!
   -Josh-