Re: [FWDLK] Dan C, Spanaway, WA

All

I've talked to Dan quite a few times on the phone and through e-mails and I've bought, traded and have found him to be one of the most friendly and reliable guys on the list.  If I need a part that's hard to find I usually end up getting it from Dan or one of his contacts.  Keep up the solid and great work finding those "for sale" items.

John Paxos
'57 Plymouth
'57 Belvedere Cvt.