[FWDLK] 318 question

Hi List;

     I recently fired up a 318 that had been sitting for over 20 years.  I
put a new carb on it, vacuumed out the acorns from the intake manifold,
filled the plug holes with Marvel mystery oil and let is sit for about 2
weeks, and voila, started right up.  It runs terrible but it was fun to just
know that the old girl has real heat flowing through her again.  My
question:  If you are looking at the engine from the front of the car, in
the very rear of the back of the intake manifold on what would be our left,
it leaks antifreeze both outside and inside, as the oil on the dipstick is
now white.  I replaced the intake gasket again hoping this would be the
problem.  It is not as it still leaks.  Would this mean my intake manifild
is cracked or is it possibly a head gasket?  Im not an engine expert but I
can say with 50% accuracy that the freeze plugs are okay to.  Any
suggestions would be nice.  P.S. any cheap headliner strips out there for a
58 Plymouth yet?

Mike R.

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger
http://messenger.excite.com