[FWDLK] Looking for a great body shop in N.NJ

[FWDLK] Looking for a great body shop in N.NJ

Can anyone recommend a good dependable body shop in the Northern NJ area
(around Parsippany)?  Im looking to have some work done on my new Cuda, but
not a total resto job.  I need the roof finished off (removed Vinyl) and the
rear quarters need some attention.

Anyone got one they like or have heard good things about? Pass it on to me,
thanks!

In the same vein, how about an interior place as well? Pass it on as well!

Thanks in advance,
Brian