[FWDLK] Correct Argent Silver Paint for 57 PLymouth Grill Va

[FWDLK] Correct Argent Silver Paint for 57 PLymouth Grill Valences and Wheels

Hello Everyone on The List!   I thought some of you might know where I could
find the CORRECT shade of Argent Silver paint for 57 Plymouths.  Do you know
of a source??  Am I correct in assuming that there are different hues of this
Argent Silver??  I know some late 60's mopar use an Argent as well as 57
Chevys.  Would these paints be the same shade as 57 Plymouth?  I'm trying to
stay as close to original as possible with this color.  This Argent paint was
used on early production 57 Plymouth Wheels and also on the Grill (Lower)
Valance Panels.  This is a pretty imprtant issue, at least in my mind,
especially for a high point vehicle.   All Leads and Info. is GREATLY
APPRECIATED!!  George.....(2) 58 Plymouth Belv. 2 d hdtps, (1) 57 Belv.
Conv., (1) 57 Imperial Crown Southampton..................................I
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DAY THAT I SEE THE AMERICAN TROOPS HANDCUFFING AND
BRINGING bin laden TO JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!