[FWDLK] Its all downhill from here!

I got the front end parts back from the machine shop today.  New king pins
are in, and the knuckles have been setup for the AAJ disk Brake kit.  I
already have the rear in and will hopefully get the front suspension back
together tonight.
I just realized that I am now finally at the point where the car is starting
to go back together, up until now each step has been further away from a
complete car, from here on in each step is on step closer to actually
driving it!
Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer