[FWDLK] Powerflite

Hi,

        I have my 1955 Plymouth Powerflite transmission out of my car now because
it looked like it was leaking fluid from between the trans and torque
converter.  The front trans seal was still in place but the torque
converter reaction shaft will not turn.  Is this shaft supposed to spin
easily or is is locked in place?  Right now it is frozen and will not even
turn with vice grips on it.  The trans worked fine when I removed it from
the car to see where the trans fluid was leaking from.  I do not know what
this shaft connects to inside the trans.  The front pump and input shaft
spin easily.  If anyone knows anything about these trans or had one that
leaked from the front your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John