[FWDLK] Wanted to buy - '61 VAliant

Hi All,

I'm looking for a '61 Plymouth Valiant, preferably a 2 door. My father had
one years ago and always speaks very fondly of it when he run across a
picture of it. He said a while back that he'd like to find another one. I'd
always thought that it would be neat if I could find one for him and have
kind of been keeping one eye open for one. Well, we found out last week that
he's been diagnosed with cancer and I'd love to be able to find one for him
while I still have the chance.

So if anybody has one for sale, please let me know.

Thanks,
Terry Lynch
St. Petersburg, FL