[FWDLK] 56 Dodge

Hey folks, Happy Holiday.
        I have a non mechanical friend that found a fellow on his job that has
a 1956 Dodge 1/2 ton pickemup. My friend says that this guy is looking
for a reverse idler gear for his 3 speed trans. So my friend came to me
so I could go to you all.
        Any info and leads for me to pass on to him?
Stay  healthy, happy and stay different, you all are a family of true
sports with the help you give all of us.
John Photakis