Re: [FWDLK] All this and Stupid, too What a catch!

Re: [FWDLK] All this and Stupid, too What a catch!

Hey, Mike,

I don't know if everyone on the list is having as much trouble as I am, but whenever I try to see your car pictures, VERY ANNOYING ads keep popping up.  They are so large and persistant that I cannot even get to some pics.

I shud down and rebooted to check my computer, went back to look, and my computer locked up.  I've been visiting other sites in between and have no trouble with them.

Good luck with the car... (And the website!)

Joe Savard,
Lake Orion, Michigan