[FWDLK] oil leaking from the exhaust pipe

[FWDLK] oil leaking from the exhaust pipe

Hello all,

I'm rebuilding a 55 plymouth savoy with a V8.  I've got oil leaking (and a
fair amount) from the exhaust pipe.  I removed the muffler which was
saturated with oil.  I reamed out the oil return holes in the heads, hoping
that would fix the problem, but no go.  Does anyone know what is causing
this or how oil is getting into the exhaust system?  HELP!!!!!

Gary Hatch