[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBayMotors web site item#599567664:

[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBayMotors web site item#599567664: Dodge : Townwagon

Here's something you don't see everyday (unless you own one, then I guess you would see it everyday)

Title of item:  Dodge : Townwagon
Seller: crankyfarmer
Starts: Dec-20-01 23:03:00 PST
Ends:   Dec-30-01 23:03:00 PST
Price:  Starts at $450.00
To bid on the item, go to:      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=599567664

Item Description:

59 Dodge Townwagon.

Vehicle Description

 59 Dodge Townwagon. V8 318. This old girl is pretty dented up. The quarter panels are rusted. It was running when I bought it. These are getting hard to find.  Interior is shot.

Vehicle Condition

Terms of Sale

I am listing these in a hurry because of Ebays free listing day. I will be home only until Sunday night. After that I am flying to Oregon for Christmas. I will be answering my email, but I can't run out and check the items first hand. I will try my best. So if you have a question ask it fast. Now for those pesky details. I have many items for sale. So you can buy a whole semiload at once to save on frieght,or if you are not in a hurry you can wait until there's room on a truck going your way. Buyer has 60 days to remove item. Seller is not responsible for shipping arrangements. Payment is due within 10 days. I am not responsible for the items after sale, we live in the boonies, but things do happen. There are no guarantees expressed or implied, all items are sold "as is". Check out our other auctions. I have tried to list this as honestly and accurately as possible. Paypal accepted, but MO are appreciated as it saves us the credit card commissions. Have fun bidding. I am loo!
king forward to working with the winning bidder. By the way Joplin is between Havre and Chester for those of you that are trying to find it on the map. Only 200 people so it might not be on the map. You can contact me at 406-292-3519 until the 23rd, and after that at 541-479-6468 until the 31st. Then I will be back at the 406 # ask for mark. Email wicks@xxxxxxxxxxx

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com/ebaymotors