[FWDLK] Hey all of my Friends its Ric/ Skyclad and Im ch... ...

[FWDLK] Hey all of my Friends its Ric/ Skyclad and Im ch... ... <tru_dat23@hotmail.com>anging My E-mail Address

Hey, all of my Friends its Ric/ Skyclad and Im changing My E-mail Address It
will now be: VajraHLDR@xxxxxxxxxxxx Yeah I know its Microsoft  but My having
2 accounts and 4 phones was getting a lil bit rediculous. So to save money
Im tightening up. Do me a favour and add my updated address to your new
list. For those of you on my KAHS site I will be changing the address for
the Webmiester shortly. For those of you on the Alumni site of the same
please change my address as well. Thanks. Hey maybe, just maybe this will
eliminate some of that damn Junk spam I was starting to get.
Peace out, ric