Re: [FWDLK] Bluesboy Speaks

We all should welcome John and his project without any prejudice whatsoever! Any
FWDLK car is worth saving and enjoying! That's what this hobby is all about.
Each to his own, stock resto, custom or rod!

Welcome to the list John and please keep us informed on your project while
understanding that we all have different feelings about our cars and how much or
how many modifications are acceptable. So, some members may not ever want to
tackle a project like yours, but most of us are open minded enough to fully
support your right to do so and be excited about it!

Hey, go for it!

Brian
D500s in MI