Re: [FWDLK] Modified vs. Stock (was: [FWDLK] Bluesboy Speaks)

Re: [FWDLK] Modified vs. Stock (was: [FWDLK] Bluesboy Speaks)

Hi All,

A few years back the question of "modified versus stock" came up for the
first time, and we kinda hammered out a definition:  "While this list is
primarily for the discussion of restoration, modified/rod discussion is
fine, as long as it pertains to specifics about 1955-1961 cars."

The reason for this is that the majority of the subscribers to the list
have their expertise and interests in these years.  Asking about how to
put a 1968 440 into a forward look car is fine, but asking which
cam/intake combo for that same engine would work best would be a bit out
of our scope, and you're not likely to get as good an answer as you
would to a "stock" question.

Not wanting to alienate anyone though, we created "The Exhaust Pipe"
section on the web site. This is an 'anything goes' type of area, where
folks can discuss any particular topics they'd like.  I invite everyone
to check it out!

-Dave