Re: [FWDLK] Mopar Engines in Other Cars

There are more than a couple of street rods running MOPAR engines. Everything
from the old Hemi all the way up to the new crate Hemi's. I have even seen a
few with slant sixes in them. My '47 PLymouth will run a flat head six (turbocharged).
MOPAR builds the best engines for a street rod (or any modified car). I must
say though, for a nice roadster, Ford has the best looking body.
My T-Bucket is a '23 Ford but it's running a 440 in it.
Mike Sersen
:-{)