From: Fury 109 [mailto:fury109@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 6:59 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Tidbit for Christine fans

After buying the CHristine DVD <very worth it..> I found some info in it
that may be of interest. Most movie sites said initially 16 cars were
used and/or destroyed, but it's a bit far off. This is from a sheet of
info comming with the DVD: "To cast the film's title character, ads were
placed across the country offering to buy any available 1958 Plymouth
Furys. $500,000 later, the filmmakers were the proud owners of 23
vintage autos, which were customized to look exactly alike."

Please visit http://furyhome.cjb.net !