[FWDLK] Modified vs Original

I have been asking lots of questions about my 56 Dodge restifocation
project.  I have receive nothing but support and assistance from this group,
even from many who I am sure would prefer that it remain original.
Hey its either make it the way you want it or let it continue to rot into
oblivion in a lot of cases.  I prefer to keep it all MOPAR myself but to
each their own and good luck in whatever project you undertake.
Most of my non-original engine buildup i get from other lists, but there are
plenty of gearheads here that are into all kins of cars and are willing to
lend a e-hand whenever possible.
Scott

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx