[FWDLK] Thought For The Day

In this first year in most of our lifetimes without
new Plymouths, and thinking about DaimlerChrysler's
troubles in general (which eerily seem to parallel
Chrysler's takeover of Rootes), I'm reminded first of
how instrumental Plymouth was in keeping Chrysler and
its dealers alive during the last depression back in
the '30s.

I look at all that together and utimately I'm reminded
of a line from one of my favorite reggae songs,
"Johnny Too Bad" by The Slickers:

"You gonna run to the Rock for rescue, there will be
no Rock..."

And may all of us have a happier New Year than that
particular thought might imply.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban