Re: [FWDLK] website

Mike and all the Christine fans on the list,

Check out the latest issue of Old Cars Weekly (Jan 3 cover date with a red 56
Chevy on the cover) for an interesting story from a reader in the letters to
the editor department telling of a man and his adopted 12yr old son's 14 year
quest for a Christine and how they found it and now plan to restore it.

If anyone knows the letter writer, Jim Garvie of Grove, OK., he and his son
would be excellent candidates for joining the list!

Brian
D500s in MI