Re: [FWDLK] FW: Web Site...

Well Wayne,
  I have to admit, that other than the guy on the commercial on TV, you
are the first person I know that has found the end of the internet.
Congratulations, I am sure that the knowledge ingested in your thorough
search of the entire internet will in turn benefit the Forwardlook
List.  Keep your fins pointy, your tires well rounded, and foot to the
metal...and enjoy another trip through the electronic world unfolding in
front of us.
John in WI

Wayne Graefen wrote:

Extremely good web site... http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm