From: Ron Karp [mailto:karps@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 7:43 PM
To: Wayne Graefen
Subject: Re: Bellows

Dear Wayne,

Yes we do sell the Kelsey Hayes bellows.  We have made the mold and they are
brand new, not new-old stock.  They do not have the Chrysler part numbers on
them.  We have been making them for 4 years and haven't had any trouble with
any of them.  The price is $150.00 for the bellows only and $250.00 for a
complete rebuild on the unit.  We also offer plating or powder coating for
an additional cost.  We install 304 stainless steel sleeves in master cyl.
and wheel cyl.  Look up our web site at    www.resleeve.com

The cost to sleeve wheel  a standard cyl is $40.00 ea. We hope we can help
you
keep vintage Chryslers going.

Thank you,  Ron Karp  909-985-0800
California