From: Dave Stragand <Dave.Stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, January 13, 2002 8:40 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Oil Filter Interchange?

Hi All,

I seem to be finding all different numbers listed for sealed
canister-type oil filters for:

1958 Plymouth 350
1959 DeSoto 361

The one that pops up the most seems to be cross-referenceable to a Fram
PH8A, but I find several other variations out there.

Do any of you use the PH8A on your cars?  Is it a valid replacement?

-Dave