[FWDLK] Mardi Gras Road Trip

Hi all of you Forwardlookers.  I need a big favor if any of you in the New
York/Philly area are planning a road trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and
you own a truck.  Please email me privately at Scavengers58@xxxxxxx  I need
something moved to New Orleans that is too large to fit in an automobile.  I
will compensate you for your trouble!   Thanks, George.