[FWDLK] OIL FILTER INTERCHANGE

Hello all,

I don't usually respond to many Forward Look e-mails, so nobody, probably
won't even recognize my name. Hell, I haven't been added to an official members
list since I joined back around 1998or 99.I can't even remember.
But anyway, let me tell you a little bit about oil filters. Oil filters should NEVER
change your oil pressure. OIL PUMPS do that.Changingfromahalfquart filter
to a quart filter, just allows more oil to be added to your engine. Yes you do have
more filter, but the oil pump is only going to "draw" what it's capable of drawing
in the first place. PERIOD!  However, you do get more filtering capacity, because
you have more filter. I know, I worked for 10 years in auto, truck, and heavy equipment parts. In fact we use to match-up 2 quart oil filters for people who
wanted them for small block Chevys, Fords, Mopars, etc. ( 4x4's only of course)
only had the room. NOTHING TO IT... FRAM, WIX, PURALATOR, and believe it
or not NAPA brand oil filters are all good. A NAPA filter is a pure WIX filter made by the WIX corp. in Gastonia N.C. JUST KEEP IT CHANGED!

(MOPAR)
FRAM
1/2 QT.  PH 43
QUART  PH8A
(note : These will also fit Fords of all kinds and older walk behind Gravley Tractors)

( CHEVY)
FRAM
1/2 QT. PH 30
QUART PH 13

SORRY SO LONG...
Doug Wilson......' 58 Plymouth Plaza..Miami Silver Special