From: Clay Wood [mailto:mydesoto@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 3:28 PM
Subject: 58 Plymouth Window Sticker

Hey group!

Been in lurk mode for a while here, but still alive and kicking and getting
some serious work done on the Belvy finally. Also finally looking for a
1957 DeSoto (cant have this email name this long and STILL not have a
DeSoto), with the help of Mr. Ed Petrus. Anyone else know of any 2dr or 4dr
HT's that are complete, but needing resto, in the $3000-$5000 range, drop
me a line. I will gladly pay a finders fee if prospects lead to a purchase.

Now, what I originally was writing about. Does anyone on the list have a
new car window sticker for a 58 Plymouth (or any 57-58 cars for that
matter) that they can scan in a nice high res version and send me so that I
can make a repo for my car, or anyone else that wants one? Any help is
greatly appreciated!

Have a happy new year guys and gals and have a FIN-tastic week!

Clay Wood
58 Plymouth Belvedere
70 Dodge Super Bee (for sale or trade for 57 DeSoto only... need more
fins!!)