Spam-bot page.htm

Title: Spam-bot page

Spam-bot page

You will find e-mail-adresses here from people which sent me abusive email in the past. If a spam roboter finds this page, he will add all of thouse addresses to his list and the spammers will spam each other.

(These addresses are blocked, I won't receive any mail coming from any of the following addresses).

Maybe they also like some of the follwing addresses: For more information about why spam is bad, please contact uce@xxxxxxx. This is especially true for robots.

Please note that this page was not created to harm anyone. Its only purpose is to help people who like to send advertisements.

Last (automatic) update of this page: Fri Jan 18 05:00:02 MET 2002