[FWDLK] Born On Date?

I just got my calendars.  Great job!   They are just awesome!

But they brought up a question;  How do you pin the exact date down.  I used the serial number and total production to figure that mine was built in Jan. 1957, but that isn't scientific.  Is there a code I can look up, and how do I decode it?

It's for my 57 Plymouth if it matters.

Thanks!!!

Brian Cooper