[FWDLK] Mopar Mel Comments

I don't know Mopar Mel and I don't know David Agnew but I find the comments
I have seen today repugnant and offensive and I wish they would cease. I
could care less who bids what against whom. If you don't like the players
then don't bid, the world will still revolve. I do not appreciate
personalities being brought into the list discussion and if it continues I
will quietly depart.
Ron Dulmage
55 New Yorker St. Regis