[FWDLK] Last response to Dave Agnue

Well guys, Im at the top of the list for not using the FWLK list as a negative comment section for not liking people and I have always strongly felt this way, so I will not comment on Mr Daves negative comments about me or any of my ebay actions.  I will say this list,  as I understand it, this list is for sharing and geting advice on restoring mopars with fins.  But I  wish to say in defence of myself,  you cant make everyone happy. When buying and selling with the world wide public, there is always one or two people who spoil the hobby.  I would like all to know, these comments come from a person who asked for two mouldings,  I gave a price of 180. per moulding, he was outraged at the price and has been sending me emails ever since with profanity and threats that no one should recieve.  His last email was filled with threats including a request for me to resign myself from the FWLK list or else.  My response is,   I dont think so.   Anyway folks, I appoligize for using this list for anything else than what it is made for which is FINS.  I will assume this child like action will continue for a while until someone grows up.  This will be my one and only response to this child like action on the FWLK list as this is definatly not the place for it.  Again, I appologize to all the members and especially Dave.

mel

Mopar Mels Classic Restorations
RR2 Box 6B1
Hwy 32 N.