[FWDLK] The end.

Both sides have now had their say, I hope we can all consider the matter
now closed.  If anyone has anything further to add, please email Mel
Bohnenkamp or Dave Agnew directly.

If you feel that you absolutely must post something to the list about
it, please send it to me first for approval before sending it to the
list.

Thanks,

-Dave