From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Playaz Klubb
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 9:54 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Nice day for a Dodge

Do to ill-planning with parking cars and traveling, I was "forced" to fire
up the 61 Dodge Seneca to get to work in this 40+ degree weather here in New
England.

I opened the door and the dome light went on, put the key in and two
revolutions of the starter and it fired right up! 3+ months sitting with a
cover on in freezing weather and snow piled on it, and she didn't skip a
beat! These old Mopars were built right.

It was such a treat to drive to work this morning.

- Joe
61 Seneca
74 Newport

PS: Go Patriots!