[FWDLK] Helpful Site

I was looking for the telephone number for a small business in relation to
Dodge parts.  I had no idea what city or state it was in. It was not coming
up anywhere in any web search, and most directories required at least a
state to run a search.

I stumbled onto

http://www.b2byellowpages.com/

This site allowed a nationwide search of the business name.

This may be useful to others that find themselved in the same situation.

Scott