Re: [FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#601187992:

Re: [FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#601187992: Dodge :1957dodge wagon

Strange animal indeed!  So it has an older motor and '58 tail lights, but the sheet metal, glass and tail gate look good in the photos and if someone was restoring a wagon this could be a good parts car buy at the price. Even with all the bidders it isn't going very high!

Brian
57 D500s in MI

Brandie Hannon wrote:

Before you look at this one, you have to promise not to fight over it ok???

Title of item:  Dodge : 1957 dodge wagon
Seller: moparmagnate1
Starts: Jan-25-02 21:06:56 PST
Ends:   Feb-04-02 21:06:56 PST
Price:  Currently $355.00
To bid on the item, go to:      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601187992

Item Description:

1957 dodge 'dragon' wagon

Vehicle Description

You are bidding on a 1957 Dodge station wagon in primer with flames it has a 318 engine, automatic transmission car is a factory push button engine turns over freely I have not tried to start it glass is good seat are there front one needs bolted in this would be a car at your local cruz-in that draws alot of attention

Vehicle Condition

floorboards are rusty grill and front bumper are missing car needs a total restoration

Terms of Sale

 cash, cashiers check, or postal money orders. buyer pays shipping. 25% due within 3 days of auction close, and balance due within 10 days of close I can store this car for up to 45 days after close of auction

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com