Re: [FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#601187992:

Re: [FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#601187992: Dodge : 1957 dodge wagon

I  think it is great!
It isn't a 1957 engine in there.
Why can't we fight over it?   ;-)

Tom             57 Coronet

Brandie Hannon wrote:

Before you look at this one, you have to promise not to fight over it ok???

Title of item:  Dodge : 1957 dodge wagon
Seller: moparmagnate1
Starts: Jan-25-02 21:06:56 PST
Ends:   Feb-04-02 21:06:56 PST
Price:  Currently $355.00
To bid on the item, go to:      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601187992

Item Description:

1957 dodge 'dragon' wagon

Vehicle Description

You are bidding on a 1957 Dodge station wagon in primer with flames it has a 318 engine, automatic transmission car is a factory push button engine turns over freely I have not tried to start it glass is good seat are there front one needs bolted in this would be a car at your local cruz-in that draws alot of attention