[FWDLK] Autolite Starter Relay 300F

Looking at some electrics on my 300F. The only numbers I could find on the starter relay were RAM-4001 and 12v.
RAM-4001 it seems is an Autolite #, it cross references to 1842550. That, says my book is the correct relay for  the PC1, ie the Windsor.
RAM- 4002, Chrysler # 1842546 is the correct relay for PC2, PC3 and PY-1 .
MY question is "What's different?".
Looks as if RAM-4001 has been a long time on the car.

Another wee query. The starter motor. I can't find the correct number 1889200 stamped on it anywhere.
Maybe it's not the correct one. There are a few numbers randomly stamped, nothing I can make sense of.
Anybody have some digital pics, or otherwise of 1889200 that they could send me to compare.

          Thanks,
               Dave