[FWDLK] Speedo adjustment..?

You calibrate your speedometer to show the new, accurate speed.

This can be done by a speedometer company, or actually is pretty easy on
your own, if you live near an expressway (interstate).  Travel along until
you see a mile marker, and check your odometer at that point.  Count off
until the next mile marker, and compare. I'll usually go further, about ten
miles, to get a more accurate reading.  If you read the same as the mile
mark when you pass it, your speedometer is accurate.  If you read higher,
your speedometer is too fast, and needs a drive gear (in the transmission)
with more teeth to slow down the cable. If you are reading less than actual,
leave it, and remember that you're not going fast enough.

(Why add extra miles until you sell it?)

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe (with 55,000 actual

Do I need to add a disclaimer to this??

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html