Re: [FWDLK] Calendars - Soon to be collector's items!

"Stragand, Dave" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Still plenty of calendars left.  Too many, actually.--

    Dave,

    I have just ordered another 5 calendars through Pay Pal, you should not have to be the one left holding the bag for having our cars on the calendars.
    My DeSoto is Miss January and I did not get to see it on the calendar for very long, it is still a great feeling to be an a world wide stage. Anyone who sees the calendar and it interested in these cars takes it down and looks through every page anyway. Thank you for the opportunity to be able to show my car to people who really care about the forward look vehicles.
    I decided to get more because I can give them away at our car show in June and at another club show in August, it doesn't really matter what time of year you use them. They are for the content and quality of cars rather than the month and date.
    Everyone please take a few minutes and order a calendar. There are over 500 cars listed on the back pages, sorted by year and including owners e-mail addresses and home address for everyone of them.

    A $10 fee is a pretty cheap accessory for your forward look auto.

- Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html