[FWDLK] auction prices/for sale

I read these results and thought I'd pass them along.
58 Chrysler 300d convert, #2, $57,000
61 Chrysler 300G convert, #2 $23,000
57 Adventurer convert, #1, $71,000
57 Firedome Sportsman, 2 door hardtop, #3, $15,500
58 Firedome convert, #3, $33,500
57 Belvedere convert, 361 tith dual 4s [?], #1, $52,000
59 Belvedere convert, 13k, #4, $17,100

Judging from these prices, not everybody had massive stock in Enron.

For Sale:
55 LeFemme, restoration started, Bill at 412-262-5274 in PA
58 300D convert, 60 300F hardtop and convert, 61 300G hardtp and convert with
3 speed stick, 55 Imperial Durham, Don at 479-394-7555 in AZ

Dan C
Spanaway, WA

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html