[FWDLK] AAJ Brake kits

Ok, I know folks on the list installed the AAJ kit. What kind of car do you
have them in. And what kind of proportioning valve are your running and
where did you get it from.

I'm installing them on a 56 Plym. I was going to get a proportioning valve
from a 70 roadrunner with non power disc/drum.
either way, I went to the parts store and they tell me proportioning valves
are dealer items only.
Thinking of that, I have no confidence that a dealer could get me a part
more than a few years old. So I may just scrounge the junkyard. I'm also
thinking one out of an cordoba, etc would work.
Thanks,
Nick

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html