Re: [FWDLK] 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 DODGE #s Decoder ???

Re: [FWDLK] 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 DODGE #s Decoder ???

>       Hi Bill -

> I've thumbed thru this book at swap meets and my reaction is,
> "don't waste your money".  Inaccurate statements within point
> to the fact that the editors didn't do very thorough research.
> But Cars and Parts doesn't have the best reputation when it
> comes to accuracy.  To the best of my knowledge, there is no
> publication, outside of original Chrysler dealer-only
> publications, that will help decode your late 50s data plate.
> Don't know anything about the sheets being sold on ebay.

>       Just my 2¢.

       Ron

I saw the first message about this item, then read another,
So I say's to my self, Gee I think I have this critter laying
about somewhere. I was all ready to go hunting it up and
see if anyone was interested in it,  (I'm not) then the above
shows up. Think I can foist it off on any one???  :->

I was NOT impressed with it either, BUT I do have tunnel vision
when it comes to this sort of reference material. Only
interested in info about one car, and most all the data for my
car can be found in all the other material I already own.
I do NOT know why I bought it, must have been a moment of
weakness or a brain fart.
--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html