Re: [FWDLK] brake proportioning valves

Yes, and GM didn't use any proportioning
valve on my 65 Vette with big block and
four wheel disc brakes.  That doesn't prove
a thing.  Every make and model is powered
and distributed with weight differently.

Tom        southern Ohio  57 Dodge

Scott H wrote:

> I came across this interesting piece of info while poking around for a prop
> valve to use with my disc/disc combo.  It looks like GM used a disc/drum
> prop valve on the Impala SS which had a disc/disc setup.
> http://www.b-body.net/Technical/Brakes/ComboValveMod/
>
> I know that I tend to overanaylze things, but maybe these valves  arn't the
> car specific black magic that I have made them out to be?
>
> More information at:
>
> http://ecihotrodbrakes.com/brake_facts.html
>
> http://www.howstuffworks.com/master-brake3.htm
>
> Scott
> 1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
> 2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html